Our next Happy Heart Course will start on Thursday 21st March 2013. As usual it will be held upstairs in The Happy Pear in Greystones. Classes start at 8pm. See more details below or click on the image to visit our online Happy Heart Course
Other exiting news is that our Online Happy Heart Course is finish and all set to help you get healthier and lower your cholesterol!!
For more details on either of these please email email@example.com
THE HAPPY HEART COURSE
Heart disease is the biggest killer in Ireland and the Uk and accounts for 48% of all deaths in Europe. According to the Survey of Lifestyle and Nutrition conducted in Ireland in 2007 – 82% of the Irish adult population had high cholesterol and 60% high blood pressure.
- a fall in their cholesterol levels (total cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides)
- to lose excess weight
- increased energy levels
- increased sense of wellbeing
- to learn about the foods that help lower your cholesterol and how to cook and prepare these foods
- the lifestyle choices that support a happy heart and
- Participants usually learn lots about food, it’s a very practical course with food demo’s and tastings each week and new healthy recipes that you try out on the program!
Who should attend?
- anyone with high cholesterol
- anyone worried about heart disease, strokes or angina
- anyone concerned by a loved one’s health or lifestyle
- anyone with heart disease who wants to arrest it
Who is presenting the course? The Flynn Twins – Stephen and David! They have run more than 50 health education nights. Both are chefs and walk their talk and practice what they preach, that ‘you are what you eat’. Both have been studying the links between diet, lifestyle and health for the past seven years. David has a Certificate in Plant-based Nutrition from leading US institution Cornell University. If interested in the program please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number and we will contact you.